If you are looking for an opportunity to extend your network of international open-minded professionals, this is your chance!
By becoming a garagErasmus volunteer you will:
- Be in the position to become a garagErasmus’ reference point for your city and for those interested in learning more about garagErasmus.
- Be able to become, if interested, a content curator and creator of news, articles and editorial contributions about social innovation, international mobility, personal and career development. Your contributions will be published and promoted through our communication channels.
- Be in the position to facilitate the establishment of a local garagErasmus association and to be part of it.
- Have the chance to participate to our international gatherings and events (facilitated by the Foundation) and to get closer to the Foundation's staff and priorities.
- Have access to and be part of the first Erasmus Generation Professional Network.
We will provide you with garagErasmus business cards, a @garagerasmus.com e-mail address, continuous updating on garagErasmus developments and participation to our initiatives. A true involvement in the garagErasmus adventure!
If you you are interested and feel that you are the right person, please attach your CV with a reference letter and a short description of your professional profile (5 lines max.).