ESAA t4T - budapest 2017
What is the maximum duration of participation in Erasmus+?
What countries can I go to?
Will not I lose the semester?
How to find yourself in a new country?
How many participants have found their second half?
Do you know the answer to these and other Erasmus + questions?
If not, ask our specialists!
Training for Trainers took place in Budapest on 16-20.08.2017. ESAA members (Erasmus Students Alumni Association) from many countries have been certified to train future participants in the Erasmus + program. Among them are garagErasmus members!
The training program covered:
- Non-formal education
- Impact of mobility on skills development and employability
- Public Speaking for Erasmus+ Trainers
- Improving soft-skills for the returning Erasmus+ students
- and many others
Erasmus + has changed in recent years. WE MUST and WE WANT to know more. It gives you so many possibilities!
3 examples of important changes that took place with the entry of a new version of the program in 2014:
1. Ability to stay longer for EVERY cycle of studies!
2. All previous school and student exchange programs have merged into one.
3. More participants - 4 million people will benefit from the program;
Ask us! We are here for you