We pursue our mission through bringing our community together online. gE community is hosted on WeTipp, a web platform designed to engage community members based on their skills and interests. In order to join garagErasmus online, it is necessary to register on the WeTipp web platform. Simply create your personal profile and you will be directed to the gE community page - a meeting point for mobile talents, companies and universities.
If your association is interested to become city referral point of the Erasmus generation professional network (garagErasmus4city) and your mission is in line with the spirit of garagErasmus than the following are your benefit:
1. Become an active partner of the Erasmus generation professional network recognised by the European Commission:
You will become the official active partner for your city for garagErasmus. gE is an international project of social innovation already supported by 24 Universities and many international cities, private companies and Institutions committed to foster a closer and more dynamic Europe. garagErasmus is the only recognised platform by the European Commission to work on establishing the Erasmus generation professional network. In fact since 2016 once a person is finishing his/her Erasmus experience is automatically invited to register on garagErasmus on-line platform;
2. Territorial Branding: You will obtain your customized and personalised profile on the garagErasmus on-line platform (with your personalised URL) and you will be associated to a community that is widely recognised as an agent of change in Europe.
3. Fundraising opportunities: Your association will benefit of a membership card to associate your local garagErasmus community. In case your association intend to play an active role to involve local universities, companies and your city, the 50% of their membership fee will be return to your association to strengthen your local activities while the remaining will support the central international activities of the foundation. Your association can independently promote and fully benefit of local fundraising while will receive coordination support from the gE foundation in case of international fundraising. Your association will be a privileged partner of garagErasmus for projects of social innovations, CSR, institutional visibility with the EU and with international and national institutions.
4. Through garagErasmus-online you will have unlimited possibilities to organise and advertise your events and attract mobile talents: You will have the unique opportunity to engage this community on the content preparation of local events, advertise and get close to the best “life-changing community” in Europe.
5. Through garagErasmus-online you will engage with this mobile talent community in:
- open innovation initiatives;
- identifying partners for local project ideas;
- post relevant contents and promote initiatives and local events;
6. Analytics and reports will be shared with you;
7. Active participation in shaping garagErasmus on-line tools and off-line initiatives to better match your city/territory needs:
By becoming affiliated to garagErasmus, as “garagErasmus4city” you will be recognised by the garagErasmus Board of Directors as Foundation member. As Foundation member your association can send a representative to participate to the General Assembly/Annual meeting of the garagErasmus foundation, together with the other Foundation member’ representatives (universities, cities, private companies, local associations). This imply:
- Receiving an up-date and discussing the garagErasmus development strategy;
- Suggesting new on-line functionalities and projects tools that better match your association specific needs;
- Innovative Networking;
8. Relevant discount possibility to adapt the on-line engagement technology used by garagErasmus to strengthen your association
9. Access to the Erasmus+ Student and Alumni Alliance (ESAA): Associations affiliated to the garagErasmus Foundation will have access to the calls and funds of the ESAA, having a reserved place in the Association
Your association if your request of becoming garagErasmus4city will be approved will not be requested to pay any fee to be foundation member. gE Foundation is expecting from your association an active engagement role on-line and off-line. For more details please contact email@example.com